- Pharmacy Technicians
The Colegio de Farmacéuticos de Puerto Rico is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Requirements for CE Credit
- 1.Discuss the current guidelines and recommendations regarding asthma and COPD pharmacotherapy management, in adults.
- 2.Describe initial assessment and patient considerations that may help aid in the selection of specific treatment options.
- 3.Evaluate new treatment options for asthma and COPD and their place in therapy.
- 4.Highlight the importance of the pharmacy team on enhancing and monitoring adherence to asthma and COPD pharmacotherapy.
- 5.List suggestions patients with asthma and COPD could follow to prevent infection with COVID-19.
Karolyne Lopez Otero
Release Date: Feb 23, 2022
Credit Expiration Date: Feb 23, 2025