- Pharmacy Technicians
The Colegio de Farmacéuticos de Puerto Rico is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
- 1. Discuss the statistics in Puerto Rico regarding controlled substances and opioid overdose deaths.
- 2. Identify improvements in PDMP system.
- 3. Explain how to correct mistakes and warnings and how to verify the reports received
- 4. Describe the accomplishments of the PDMP at three years of implementation.
- 5. Describe the “Take Back Program” and how it works
- 6. Explain the criteria for pharmacies to participate in the initiative of opioid overdose prevention.
- 7. Educate in the prevention of opioid overdose death.
- 8. Discuss the use and management of naloxone
KEYSHA MALDONADO AVILES
Brief Bio : Coordinadora/Administradora Programa de Monitoreo de Medicamentos Controlados Oficina de Programas Federales y Planificación
VICTOR M SERRANO, DOCTORATE IN EDUCATION