Completar prueba con un 70%
- Pharmacy Technicians
- 1. Describe the signs, symptoms, causes, and risk factors associated with dry eye disease.
- 2. Mention non-pharmacological alternatives, over-the-counter medications, and prescription medications used in the management of dry eye syndrome.
- 3. Identify candidate patients for self-care and self-medication of dry eye and recognize situations in which a patient should be referred to an eye specialist.
- 4. Explain the proper administration techniques for eye drops and ointments used in the management of dry eye.
- 5. Describe the role of the pharmacist in the management of dry eye disease.
Release Date: Nov 23, 2021
Credit Expiration Date: Nov 26, 2024