Completar prueba con un 70%
- PHARMACY TECHNICIANS
The Colegio de Farmacéuticos de Puerto Rico is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
- 1. Design an appropriate floor plan that would meet the requirements for hazardous drug compounding.
- 2. Describe which drugs must adhere to USP 800 requirements and which are subject to a risk assessment.
- 3. Explain the requirements for a hazard communication program and personnel training.
- 4. Determine if drugs are considered hazardous and what USP 800 requirement level they fall under.
- 5. List the SOPs that are required for pharmacy compounding of hazardous drugs.
- 6. Explain the requirem
Nelly Conte Schmidt, Ed.D., MMS, BS.Ph., Ed.D., MMS, BS.Ph.
Release Date: Nov 8, 2021
Credit Expiration Date: Nov 8, 2024
WYNDHAM GRAND RIO MAR