COMPLETAR PRUEBA CON 70%
- Pharmacy Technicians
The Colegio de Farmacéuticos de Puerto Rico is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
- 1. Explain the types of behaviors that increase the incidence of medication errors. 2.
- Identify medication errors that occur because of using inappropriate abbreviations and the medication errors observed since the COVID-19 pandemic started and identify alternatives to prevent them.
- 3. Evaluate the importance of reporting and documenting medication errors.
- 4. Describe the response plan to address and manage medication errors.
- 5. Mention organizations that focus on preventing medication errors and the resources they offer to minimize and avoid medication errors.
Frances Colón Pratts, Pharm.D.,CDE, Pharm.D.
Brief Bio : Pharm.D./Professor of Nova Southeastern University
Release Date: Oct 8, 2021
Credit Expiration Date: Oct 8, 2024