Educaciones cerradas para el público general, solamente para clientes de Droguería Betances.
- Pharmacy Technicians
The Colegio de Farmacéuticos de Puerto Rico is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
- 1. Define and discuss main principles of contemporary non – sterile compounding.
- 2. Review some of the most common dermatological disorders and some of the non – sterile compounded preparations that are used in the treatment of such conditions.
- 3. Discuss and present the equipment and devices commonly used in the preparation for the different dosage forms used in the preparation of these dermatological formulations.
- 4. Mention different resources that could be used for formula acquisition.
- 5. Briefly review the USP chapters <795> and <800> and their application in the preparation of compounding formulations for the above-mentioned conditions.
- 6. Review the current laws and USP recommendations for the preparation of non – sterile compounding.
Jorge L. Reyes, R.Ph., FACA, FACVP
Release Date: May 8, 2021
Credit Expiration Date: May 8, 2021