- Pharmacy Technicians
The Colegio de Farmacéuticos de Puerto Rico is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
- 1. Know the different types of COVID-19 vaccines and their availability to immunize the community.
- 2. Describe the COVID-19 vaccination plan in Puerto Rico.
- 3. Mention the laws and regulations that authorize pharmacists to immunize.
- 4. List the requirements needed for immunization by pharmacists and in pharmacies.
- 5. Value the pharmacist’s role in COVID-19 immunization.
Blanca Ortíz, B.S.Ph., Pharm.D., GCG, Pharm.D.
Brief Bio : Pharm.D.,Dean and Professor of NOVA Southeastern University-School of Pharmacy
Release Date: Dec 30, 2020
Credit Expiration Date: Dec 30, 2023
El Conquistador, Fajardo, PR